HOW TO USE PLATFORM Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can register and use the platform? ⁃ Any person declared as adult by law in his/ her local jurisdiction can use the platform.
2. What is required to register as user? ⁃ Any valid own user email id.
3. Is there any fee to register and use the platform? ⁃ No.
4. Whether the relation of platform (and its team members) to the users, visitors is of that service provider and consumer? ⁃ No.
5. What information is required to register as user? ⁃ Name, Gender, City, State/ Province, Country, Postal/ ZIP Code and GPS location of device, etc..
6. Whether mobile number is required at the time of registration? ⁃ No.
7. Whether registration and login is must for posting request/ appeal/ activity by recipient? ⁃ Yes.
8. Whether registration and login is must for viewing dash board of request/ appeal by donor, activity posted by NGOs? ⁃ Yes, in order to view complete details, registration and login is compulsory. The visitor, user who has not logged in have limited access to the information entered by the users in this regard.
9. What is required to use the platform? ⁃ Any system in working condition with internet and with location (GPS) enabled, as the listing of needy recipients is based on both geographical proximity and City.
10. Whether mobile version of the platform is available? ⁃ As on date, No.
11. Who can post the request/ appeal? ⁃ Any needy individual, NGO or any person acting on their behalf, with proper directions can post the genuine and honest request/ appeal/ activity.
12. Can I change my details of registration? ⁃ Yes. Please go to settings and modify. (settings link)
13. Where I can post requirements for myself/ others? ⁃ Please go to Post Appeal/ Request on right side of the dash board. (post appeal link)
14. Where can I see list of needy people, their requirements and list of activities posted by NGOs? ⁃ Please go to main dash board (dash board link) to see list of needy people, their requirements
15. What are the types of requirements/ needs that can be posted? ⁃ Monetary aid for medical exigency ⁃ Monetary aid for educational purpose ⁃ Requirement of blood and its component ⁃ Requirement of Food ⁃ Other (clothes, books, fodder to domestic animals, milk for babies of non lactating mothers Etc.)
16. Where the user can post activity for myself/ others? ⁃ Please go to Post activity on right side of the dash board. (post activity link)
17. What activity user can post? ⁃ Any activity beneficial to society can be posted. Activities like conducting tree plantation drive, blood donation camp, distribution of books, medical aid camp, career awareness seminars, collection of clothes/ books for its onward distribution to needy, etc. can be posted.
18. Whether the user can filter the requests posted? ⁃ Yes, the prospective donors on dash board can filter the requests posted- city wise, request type wise and date wise. (filter link) And look for all request's dropdown.
19. Whether mobile number is required at the time of posting requirement/ appeal/ activity? ⁃ Yes, the user seeking help/ raising appeal either for self or others, must enter his/ her own valid mobile number.
20. Whether other user, visitor can contact me? ⁃ Once you post requirement / appeal/ activity, user, visitor viewing dash board can contact you based on details provided by you. Submission of request is treated as your submission of consent for the same once you post the request.
21. Whether the user can delete/ remove the request/ appeal posted? ⁃ Yes.